Thursday, July 1, 2010

#3 Personal Statement

There are many people in my life that has influenced me in some way. Everyone that I have ever met either through school, organizations, works, and family has made me who I am. Some people have influenced me more than others, but everyone has made a difference to my life. The people who have been through my life and done things to make me who I am are my mom, my dad, and my sister. Without them in my life, I would not know what to do or where I would be. My mom, dad, and sister have put qualities into myself that will impact my college experience.

My mom is a person who I appreciate for many reasons. One is she has always been there for me since birth. She is the person who put me in this world. So without my mom I would not be here. My mom has taught me from what is right and wrong and how to respect other people. My mom has always supported me through whatever I put my mind through. Having my mom teach me these qualities in life, I have learned to respect my teachers and friends. My mom will always be a special person in my heart.

My dad is another special person in my life. Even though my dad never had to go through birth, I know that he cares for me and love me just as much as my mom. Without my dad, I would not be the same. My dad has taught so much about how to be a good person and to stand up for what I believe in. Through growing up my dad has showed me how to do random things like construction and how to put oil in a car. Learning about these qualities and having these qualities show me how to act in class or any education experience. My dad is a person whom I will always appreciate.

My sister is a sibling who has made a great difference in my life. Even though my sister and I argue sometime, she has done so much for me through school and life. If I did not have her, I would never be where I am. She has helped me from my homework to troubles about life. I could always go to her about college experiences and school work. She has always appreciated whatever I put my mind to. My sister is a sibling who I would not trade for any other sibling.

Overall my mom, dad, and my sister have been through my life and have made me who I am. They put qualities into me that will benefit my college experience and through my future. I don’t really know how to pay them back, but to just be the person they have always wanted me to be. I want them to know that I appreciate everything they have done for my future. I love you Mom, Dad, and Sis. I would not be the same person without them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment